We are QMware, the leader in hybrid quantum cloud computing with private cloud. We are committed to leveraging quantum for good to spur human innovation. We are dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurial thinking, and our corporate culture is characterized by collegial cooperation. We work in a highly dynamic environment, fostering a team spirit that values critical thinking, a self-starter attitude, and enthusiasm for shaping the future together. Our unique infrastructure as a service paves the way into the quantum age, redefining the limits of computing power with the best of classical and quantum hardware to deliver the next level of performance for industry and business. The QMware platform is the enabling technology for software developers, quantum hardware providers, and industry customers to collaborate and build commercial applications. Together, we make quantum a reality. This is a team effort, and together with our partners, we make this purpose our guiding principle in our daily work.
QMware is on the lookout for talented individuals to join our dynamic DevOps team and help us take our infrastructure and software deployments to the next level. As a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing cutting-edge CI/CD processes, managing infrastructure releases, and executing seamless software deployments in a variety of environments.
As a member of QMware’s DevOps team, the ideal candidate will play a critical role in developing and implementing state-of-the-art CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) processes. This will involve collaborating with other team members to design and implement automated testing and deployment pipelines that streamline the release of software across various environments, including production, staging, and testing. In addition to this, the candidate will be responsible for managing infrastructure releases and ensuring that all deployments are executed smoothly and efficiently. This will require a deep understanding of cloud-based infrastructure and the ability to work closely with other team members to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the deployment process.
Overall, the candidate will be instrumental in maintaining a high level of quality in all software releases and ensuring that our customers can take full advantage of our cutting-edge quantum computing technologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A profound understanding of DevOps principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities to effectively troubleshoot intricate issues.
- Strong communication skills, enabling seamless collaboration within a team-oriented environment.
- Language proficiency in both German and English.
We are an international team of quantum computing experts and dedicated business creatives that are working to bring quantum-enabled solutions to the global market. Our offices are in Vienna (Austria), St. Gallen (Switzerland), and Munich (Germany). We have a hands-on, no-bullshit culture and a pronounced team spirit. At QMware, you can expect
- a competitive salary
- flexible working arrangements
- insights into the most cutting-edge technology developments in science & engineering
- be part of one of Europe’s leading technology firms of the upcoming decades
- have fun and thrive: You will find yourself among an international team of welcoming, professional, and collaborative colleagues. We promote a diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged.
Do you think we are a match? We are looking forward to hearing from you!